I am an Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering at Harvard University, directing the Signals, Information, and Networks Group (SING) at the Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
My research interests include analyzing signal processing systems and algorithms in the high dimensional limit, imaging, multidimensional sampling theory, multiscale geometrical representations, and image processing.
Research at SING is supported by NSF, ARO, the Harvard-UTEC faculty grants, and Keysight Technologies. I am also grateful to NIH/Mass General Hospital, the Croucher Foundation, the MIT Lincoln Lab Scholar Program, the NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program, the NCSA Blue Waters Graduate Fellowship Program, and Agilent Technologies for supporting current and past members of my group.
- (11/24/16) Average-Case Performance Analysis of ProSparse and Phase Transitions
- (09/09/16) Dynamics and phase transitions of online sparse PCA in high dimensions
- (07/10/16) Kaczmarz method for solving quadratic equations
- (06/30/16) Sabbatical at Duke University
- (01/01/16) I am now an Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering at Harvard SEAS.
- (12/24/15) I have been elected to the IEEE SPTM Technical Committee
- (12/11/15) Seminar at MIT RLE
- (11/19/15) Seminar at TAMU
- (10/07/15) Seminar at Ryerson University
- (09/11/15) Seminar at ECE Illinois
- (07/31/15) ECE Illinois Young Alumni Achievement Award
- (06/18/15) Received an inaugural Harvard-UTEC faculty grant to study imaging through random media
- (05/28/15) Congratulations to Ameya Agaskar (First Ph.D. student to graduate from the group)
- (05/02/15) SPARS oral presentation: Average performance analysis and phase transitions of ProSparse
- (04/28/15) New paper: Detecting random walks on graphs and statistical physics
- (04/15/15) Ariana won the "Runner-up for 1st Place" award in AWM (Association for Women in Mathematics) Research Symposium 2015
- (03/18/15) I visited and gave a talk at the Los Alamos National Lab
- (03/09/15) I visited and gave a talk at the Colorado State University
- (02/17/15) New postdoc (Chuang Wang) joining group
- (12/17/14) I have been appointed as an Associate Editor for IEEE TIP